Saturday, August 21, 2010

Clinics and Jousting

It's been a while since last post. First of all, it hasn't happened that much and when something interesting happened I didn't have time to write about it. But here comes a small update.

Last weekend I attended a clinic with Andrew Murphy. I was just watching some of the sessions and participated in the theory session on friday night. I have some notes but haven't had the time to go through them and make a blogpost, which I intend to do if I get the time! I was happily surprised about the content of the clinic and the theoretical approach. Next clinic is 2-4. september, I'll be watching the lessons on the first day, and I believe there is going to be a demo this time. Exciting!

Next week there is a medieval festival in Horsens in Denmark. The European championship in jousting will be held during this festival and one of the norwegian knights needed help with his horse and I'm stepping in. So for the first time 5 years I'm going to a big medieval festival, apparently the whole city is "dressed up" and apparently it's a lot of fun with loads of nice people. Just 3 more shifts at the hospital and I'm off to Denmark! :D