Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Summertime!

We opened the last section of the pasture today, loads of green grass, dandelions and pictures!

















Newest member of the herd, borned 00.45 on may 31st. This was her first time outside.

Everyone wanted to say Hello, but mummy dearest kept them away from the little one.

Mai and Tussa, came from Ã…rungen on saturday

Thursday we are leaving for Trollspeilet. I got a week +  a few days off work so we are going to attend two weekend courses. The first one june 4th-6th is a course where we will be focusing on not only our seat while in the saddle, but also how we walk. We struggle towards making the horse carry it self correctly, but so few of us actually walk correctly in our daily lives.

The next weekend, june 11th-13th, we are all set for a new clinic with David Oliveira. Unfortunately we haven't been able to train as much as I had hoped between the clinics, but I'm quite sure we will learn alot anyway.  

In the week between these courses I'm just going to work at Trollspeilet and earn a living while I am there. Not sure what my assignments will be, but it doesn't really matter as long as I get to train my horse in an arena! I can't wait until we get one at home!